Thefun88asia is an Internet gaming organization in Asia that offers sports betting, live casinos, keno spaces, and games, all accessible in multiple dialects. Fun88 is authorized and managed by the Isle of Man and is guaranteed and reviewed by Gaming Associates, an Australian testing and exam house for Intuitive Gaming. The fun88asia offers game items from game stages like Inplay Matrix, One Works, Entwine, Microgaming, Crown Casino, Gold Deluxe, Opus, BBIN, Asia Gaming, Taishan, All Bet, Playtech, Laxino, and Betsoft.
At the annual EGR Awards coordinated by eGaming Review Magazine, FUN88 was awarded “Asian Live Gaming Operator of the Year” and “Asian Operator of the Year Nominations for 2009” and received “Asian Operator Nominations for 2010”.
Fun88’s main items include sports betting, online casinos, lottery, and slot machines. The gaming stage used by Fun88 is provided by One Works and Inplay Matrix, while the casino stages are provided by Entwine, Microgaming, Crown Casino, Gold Deluxe, Opus, BBIN, Asia Gaming, Taishan, and All Bet. Playtech, Laxino, and Betsoft give the stage to space games.
- Fun88 has teamed up with English Premier League football clubs like Burnley F.C., Tottenham Hotspur F.C. what’s more Newcastle United F.C.
- 2017 to present – Official shirt sponsor, Newcastle United F.C. £150m long-term bargain
- 2016 to 2017 – Official Betting Partner in Asia and Latin America, Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
- 2014 to 2015 – Official Shirt Sponsor, Burnley F.C.
- 2013 to 2014 – Official Asian betting partner and only entry microsite for Barclays Premier League Asia (Hotspur88), Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
- In 2014, Fun88 cooperated with Lamborghini in creating Fun88 Racing to compete in the GT Asia Championship. He currently supports Fun88 Racing to compete in the Porsche Carrera Cup.
- Fun88 is also present in the MMA business, joining forces with Asia’s largest gaming media property, ONE Championship, in 2015.
Its image envoys incorporate Japanese AV star Rola Takizawa, football legend Robbie Fowler and NBA MVP Steve Nash. Having such big names in entertainment and sports companies, these associations only demonstrate the credibility and size of the brand.